Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Ma! I am on the net!


It has been a great pleasure to have a photo be up on a international website.
(Especially a web that I popped by everyday.)
You must be thinking,which photo is it?

Having to shoot more than 10 rolls of films,finally a photo that was selected to be on lomography.sg Photo of the Day for 11 May 2012.Indeed it is a great pleasure and feeling honored to have been selected.

It is also one of my recent favorite after collecting my prints.

 

This is the image!






Shot using my 1st Lomography Camera, which is my Holga on a Sunny Sunday along Changi City Point.
Film used: Lomography Black Earl 400 ISO 120 Film.


The Webpage.

Particularly looking at the Flamingo sculpture and shot it.Perhaps simple,but yet intrigued by a number of friends around me.Glad to share the news and hope for more photos to be up on the page more often.

To More Photos ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment