Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Unboxing:Lomography's Special Edition: Diana F x Cai Guo Qiang

It was my payday...and decided to get a graduation gift for myself.
So what have I got for myself?
Lomography x Cai Guo Qiang : Diana F+

Reason behind this gift:
A constant reminder to myself to this artist,who used gunpowders as part of his drawing material for his art works.(Remember seeing his work,Heads On, in my then-common hangout,now-workplace in 2010),and constantly reminded and used as a reference to my case files.

To commemorate his solo exhibition at Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Doha,Qatar. Cai Guo Qiang: Saraab is a journey of personal and artistic discovery that demonstrates the emotional breadth of Cai's work,from the intimate to the spectacular.Inspired by the multi-layered history of the artist's hometown,and illuminate the long-standing but little known relationship between China and the Arab world dating back to the ancient maritime Silk Road.


To open his exhibition,he did this masterpiece.



And of course, with the Camera collaboration,I am delighted to be one of the proud owners to get it.
1000 pieces available worldwide,and 10 pieces available for sale in Lomography Gallery Singapore. 
The following photos are the products shot from the camera.
You got to shoot me well!
Down along Ann Siang Hill
About Diana F+
First appeared in 1960s,Diana F+ is believed to be the most versatile camera to being able to convert between the plastic camera and the pinhole camera.

It has been an enjoyment to own my 2nd camera from Lomography.
Probably more to come.
For more information about Diana F+,Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment