Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Unboxing La Sardina SEOUL edition

For my 100th post...
I mentioned about unboxing another camera the other time in my post here.
Yes! This is the one.

Introducing La Sardina SEOUL Edition


This insane product is my latest purchase,and it's created in Limited sets of 1000 in the world.Announced on Feb 28 2012.

La Sardina SEOUL edition is the first customized La Sardina collaboration with Lomography and Seoul Metropolitan Government.

It aims to introduce Lomographers to Fascinating City of Seoul.

This is the first Lomography Camera I purchased,and there is a interesting reason to it.
It all started off with a casual conversation with fellow Lomographers in Lomography Gallery Singapore and we were discussing partially on the design behind  Singapore's logo for Lomography Gallery Singapore,and in the meantime, the news of the camera was released hours after the discussion.

I have been in Lomography for 2 years,decking myself with a Holga 120N
and it's time to try out something new...

The reasons I buy this camera.
(Limited Edition aside,that's not my reason behind the purchase.)

  • As compared to the designs of the La Sardina,this is the most  simplest design I have seen and came acrossed since its launch.

  • Being it's white.White has been a interesting representation to me all these while.Friends around me could have noticed me wearing white,holding on to a white phone etc.White to me is a representation of Simplicity.Simply like things simple.
Features of La Sardina
Shaped like a Sardine Can (hence, its name.)
  • Mind-blowing Wide-Angle Lens
  • Rewind Dial and MX switch that make multiple exposures easier than ever before!
  • Film cartridge window on the rear of camera - to see what film you're shooting
  • Easy-to-use focusing with two simple settings
  • Bulb setting for night-time and long-exposure experimentation
  • Screw-in Cable Release Option
I swear...though the camera comes in 8 sticker labels,I will still stick to its Original Design.
Priced at 99 SGD, La Sardina SEOUL Edition has been sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment