Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Thought: Valentine's Day...

It's a few days before Valentine's Day...
Something has got me thinking...
People quarrel and go...has the cupid been BLIND?

Prices for Roses Jacked up...Ten Folds?(Maybe)
Evil bloodsuckers restaurant promoting their couple set meals at $x...

Friends received meeting requests for presentations...
Those who "Sway"... Valentine's day for presentation...My take: Too Bad lor...(But I don't care)
Those who "Heng"... Presentation on the day after Valentine's...My Take: Don't be late for presentation hor...(I believe you will take the day to prepare your pieces...)

I swear...I don't care...
Simply Don't care...
Credit: Edgar Lim,Crazyworld Cafe

But I am still Proud to be single!TOAST TO SINGLEHOOD
(At least I know that there's a freaking good place to hide and party away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment