Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Topic Tuesday: 该写什么好? (What should I write?)

Brew a good cup of Raspberry and White Tea infusion from Marks and Spencer.
(A gift from a good friend, who got it from London during her last trip.)

And ponder...What to write?

好吧!就来聊茶!
(Let's talk about Tea!)


I would say...the way I consume Tea is like way too much than me drinking plain water.
I dread drinking Chai for its overpowering spice flavour...
(I puke after drinking "blindly" on one occasion.Blame it on myself for ordering it blindly...)


It's a great enjoyment to drink tea on different occasions...

Nuff' said.

I swear,whenever I am drinking tea in a lonely afternoon,it's normally a time where my moment of time slows down and everything around me seems to slow down a lot.

A drink of inspiration,A drink of Remedy,A drink for all occasion.




No comments:

Post a Comment