Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Penning down my New Year Resolution and Wishlist...

New Year Resolution:
  1. To spend more time with my family and loved ones,despite all commitments.
  2. Have a time of my own.(I do have it,but ended up slogging hard and enjoying work)
  3. Do something Crazy? (A marathon maybe?Hard to say.)
  4. Being capable in my own stuff,and withstand all challenges.
  5. Do something that I want to do all these while (Learn Guitar!)
Wishlist:
  • Marshall Minor earpiece
  • A Four Third Camera 
(Personally sourcing for one now as my current camera starts to age,it's about 3 years already...Time to upgrade to new camera now.I am keen to do camera reviews now...so yea...just drop me an email if you (Companies) want to loan your products for me to review.["Thick skin Fat Hope" wish for me,Slap myself for that!])
  • Analogue Camera
To have a Analogue camera(ie. Lomography Camera) is something  real Woah! 
Film based photography,I would say is going to extinct all thanks to the Technology evolution.
But I admire those who manage to maintain out of passion(the Lomographers)

They are all materialistic stuff I admit,but even if I cannot fulfil them...at least I appreciate what I have now...


No comments:

Post a Comment