Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Down the Memory Lane:On the way to my intern workplace...

5 months ago... I walked out of the same office...
in honour,with a pass grade in my internship programme.

I thought...eh...
走出来的感觉真好

5 months later...
On my way to collect some stuff from my intern company.
The junction was fenced up!
(I remember I am one of the bad ass who 学周杰伦过马路。)
Don't get it?

This used to be a special shop selling eco-friendly products.
Got to know the brand which made bags from Recycled Firehose.
Poof! Now it's gone?!

Used to be a golf shop,and vacant...
Now...Property Sales Centre?!

The blob is something new!
It used to be a Grey Stained wall which look real nostalgic to have photoshoot...
Like...those Alleys in Haji Lane.

I remember everyday without fail 
I will see a man suit up with his motorbike gear and sit next to the bins at 10am
And relax... on this wall.

Ah...5 months and the surrounding changed lots...
Kind of missed what was there...

No comments:

Post a Comment