Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Random thought: pampered or brand conscious?

Came across an article about  in omy.sg

Was like...eh...Now you can get maids to shop for you...

After reading the news article,I just feel that this person must be overly brand conscious...
Just a H&M x Versace 's collection,you have to hand a shopping list for your maid to get things for you?
In my opinion,I think that

  1. this undergrad must be too rich
  2. Too brand Conscious?
  3. Spoilt for limited edition stuff.
I don't think we can blame her,but to blame the society...
  1. If she buys these stuff,she's following the trend...All eyes will be filled with Jealousy?
  2. If she don't buys them,she will be "looked down" by her peeps...?
If I am in her shoe,I will choose the latter.
Don't get them,Be the odd one out...How cool is that!
I would say such stuff are IMPERMANENCE...
You won't die without it..
You won't lose your appetite without it...
You won't lose your sleep without it Afterall!



On the side note,
I thank my mom for not hiring maids
So that...

  1. We (kids) don't get pampered.
  2. We will be independent(Not Spoilt)
  3. Won't get people to queue overnight and hand over $x to get such (branded) stuff.
王妈教导有方。。。没有王妈就没有我们。
Just a Thought~!





No comments:

Post a Comment