Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

A half hour routine as a candy floss maker.

I was invited to help out in Reflection's Closing Bash in my campus as a representative from Youth.sg...(That was Last Friday~!)
(Afterall I am also part of the Campus Spy representative for Republic Poly,so I ought to be there.)

As mentioned in my Facebook and Twitter feeds...
Free Candy Floss and Popcorns treat for all who are at the event.

So of course I made this (funny) Special Request...to my peeps in Youth.sg
I will run the Candy Floss Machine for 30 mins...

 
A First in my history...

Trying hard to draw out the steps in making candy floss(in 5 steps) ... Pardon me...

Looking quite confident eh?
Candy Floss Spinner...La La La...
Uh Oh...Candy Floss spinned too fast...
This spells trouble... *Panic*

Afterall it all turns well...Or else it will look ugly on location...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment