Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

W-eading Wednesday: 轉個彎,怎樣都幸福

I admit, I am a crazy bookworm who browses bookstores as often as I can...

Decided to checked out this book from  彎彎 while shopping
in one of the major bookstore this afternoon while waiting for a friend.


About  彎彎 aka wanwan (or wan2)
----------------------------------------
Well-known in the blogosphere for her quirky character as a cartoonist , Wan2 is a blogger who shares her wittiness in her blog(www.cwwany.com) through iconic bald head(or rather with a strand of hair at the back,always cheerful character)as an illustration of her in her daily lives among her family and her pets.

Being awarded a number of awards in Taiwan,Wan2 has written about 10 books including a travelogue to Europe and collaboration work penned with Taiwanese Singer Rainie Yang.

Her latest work,Happiness,Here I come is her 11th Book.Sharing about her experience and encounters about what is happiness as an illustrator,an awfully sweet sister,and as a pet loving owner.

My Take: One of the inspirational aesthetically inclined books that I decide to buy the past few copies as a trackback and read it.As it is written in Chinese,it may not really attract English reading audience,hence the disadvantage. In addition, I am in the midst of reading the books(about halfway of the book) and I find it as enjoyable as what was shared in her blog.

Having every moment well spent in reading this book.Hope you do too! 
(Do check out her regular updated blog posts in the weblink above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment