Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Thought Thursday: I got Something to say!

You may wonder who the hell this dude is for posting blog entries for the past few days...

Yes...

That's Me.

I am Darren,used to write and decided to have a long hiatus(Yes! Super Long Hiatus) and back.
Came back to the writing for some reason:
To Get Back to Basics
To Get Back my "voice".

In fact...During the long break,
I have been 
Studying,Working,Twittering,Youtubing, "SINdie"ing,and spying around.

Study: A student (and a naughty one in heart,almost had a coffee talk with someone higher up) in Republic Polytechnic,pursuing my studies in Diploma in New Media.

Twittering: Observing the twitterverse and (often) share my thoughts,and retweeting(RT) away! You can follow me at @onglsd

Working: Been an intern,been running around while studying(I swear it's a freaky challenge),but I have got it on a smooth track.

Youtubing/Vimeo-ing: Been creating a number of content for various groups and of course my personal portfolio...To view my works,click here!

In fact,looking back...I think,I HAVE NOT LEFT THE CIRCLE AFTERALL!

SINdie-ing: During the break,I was with SINdie,as part of the core member till End August this year.
Writing film reviews at the start,to producing a Parody Music Video which hits into the news this National Day.

Spying: I am a representative Campus Spies for Republic Polytechnic with Youth.sg
Giving scoops about Campus happening and thought pieces.

So why did I decide to write again?
It all started with the recent album which I heard last week and it ignited the idea for me to write a review. 
In addition,I have been itching to write for a while.So...why not make use of this opportunity and START WRITING!

That's all I have for my thought piece for this week!And hope you get to know more about me through this post and the future entries!

Finally,It's good to be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment