Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

2015, New Year, New Stuff, Insane adventure!

I know I have been away for the longest time.
Prolly close to 6 months.(I guess?)

OK....OK...

Here's my Press Statement.

Press Release:
The writer of The D inside Me,is Back!
After a freaking long hiatus, I am back.
Not only I will be writing in future, I would like to introduce this significant partner in crime,who will be joining me,hand in hand to fill this space, with interesting stuff and documenting our adventures,our fun moments,facepalm moments, and all sorts of moment.

STACEY! (cues Introduction Music, shines spotlight on her)
Helloooo fans of The D inside Me!!!!
I am an advocate of making a difference by day, a writer and dreamer by night. Graduated with a Communications Degree, I thought the power is in me to rule the working world. I was so wrong. Economy is tight, jobs are almost scarce for the graduates as employers hold back pay raise and cut down on employment.. Nevertheless, after going a good half a year around the corporate world, I am back in the Social Service sector serving the minority of our sunny island.😊  Despite the different work environment, crazy traffic jams from my hse to workplace, I am one who feels blessed everyday to be able to create that difference in someone's life.

A picture speaks a thousand words. Haha so I'll let the picture do the talking for this post while my new found Picasso smile to himself to sleep. Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment