Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

It's been 1 year and 5 months...

Looking at my last post listing...It has been a year and 5 months...
That is an equivalent of  around 500 odd days since my last post.

I have received a number of questions...

When is my next post going to happen?
Am I giving up?
Have I gave up on the blog?
Why haven't I update it?

Fret not.
I am making this announcement,that after the 2 years of conscription.
I AM COMING BACK!
I have not given up
I have not stopped.

It has been a good 500 days of retreat.
Perhaps like "500 days of Summer"
I have been busy with what majority of the guys will go through.
It was a beautiful and meaningful retreat.

Thank you for following. 
I will be looking forward to bring you more good stuff and more meaningful entries.
(Most importantly,giving a quality post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment