Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Singapore Toys,Games,Comics Convention 2012




I apologizes for having to backlog my entries. Let's get to the point.


I was at one of the most happening toy,games and comic event of the year about 3 weeks back.
Clashed with CoMex 2012 this year,the top grossed electronic event of the year,hence this event was moved to Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.


Featuring a numbers of exhibitors and artists (and cosplayers) in this convention from the East and the West,and a portion from local designers.

For me,having to be at the convention these 2 days has gotten me to have a intention to do something for the independent names like Monster Little aka Ziqi from Singapore, Huskyx3 from Hong Kong.

Despite for a small venue in this year's edition, I have gotten a few exclusive launches specially for my family members and a special person,(and for myself too!)

Here are my loots.

Nanoblocks from RapidCulture(Chip and Dale, My Melody)
Gotten it as a fan of the mini blocks,and they are only available exclusively in Japan,Chip and Dale are for me and My Melody is for my sis who was influenced by this insane brother who is a fan of it,(She has a cool set of collection on her table too.)


Hang Out With You Aome Plush from Huskyx3
50 pcs only for STGCC only, donned with an exclusive design card with a serial number


Rilakkuma premiums from a raffle.
This Floormat became my lil sis' favourite floormat, and a playmat for her to sit on. (hahaha)

Glossy Red Qiqi by Monster Little aka Ziqi.
One of the first item I bought,partly because of its ultimate cuteness,but hey,it's 200 pcs worldwide!

At the end of the day,it is indeed a pleasure to attend the convention as a media,but due to space constraints,it has in a way dampened my impression from the one I last attended in 2011.
Hope to see more in 2013's edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment