Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

My take on...Puss In Boots-The Three Diablos

As always... I am slow to check the clip.

I am not a fan of Puss In Boots,nor I have watched the film version in the theatres.
But I kind of enjoy the short animation for this,and yet had a great laugh with the story plot.

This 13 minute short episode is the latest creation by Dreamworks Animation featuring Puss and the 3 little Diablos,on an adventure to search for the heart of Fire Ruby for the princess.

My Take...
This 13 minutes short has got me spotted a number of light humor gestures inspired by a number of films,like Johnny Depp's Swashbuckling action in Pirates of the Carribean, seeing a bit of Stephen Chow's style in the story plot,and a tinge of Ip Man in the short.

Like many people's enjoyment,I enjoyed the "showdown" between Puss and the Diablos,which ended up with  them staring between the 2 parties and from there you see a lil' bit of relationship between the two groups.

In this film,you get to see Puss giving interesting quotes that has also inspired me in a way.
"I know it's hard to grow up when you don't know who to trust... Believe me"
Especially in the ever-changing landscape and society,as you grow up,you don't know who to trust. It's true. Been there,done that.


Afterall,all ends well and it made my(and the viewer's) day!
Enjoy the clip and have a great laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment