Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

My take on... Solvil Et Titus Advertisements

Checked out this video after being "redirected" from their 2 minutes ad time slots on television.
What got me to catch this video is something extraordinary.

Well...It's always good to check some short commercial films,
Solvil et Titus"Time Is Love"



On the other hand,Remember watching this in 2010,Christmas Season.

Solvil Et Titus is formerly a swiss,now Hong Kong based Watchmakers with a history with Hong Kong that dates back some 40 years, but its success has largely ebbed and flowed with the local economy.

Throughout the late 1980s and 1990s, Solvil  et Titus reigned supreme as an icon of love and romance. But as time and attitudes changed, the brand drifted from its icon status and largely lost its way.
Using short commercial films is a way to go to enhance the consumer emotions feel.In fact,the commercial has matched the company's branding,enforcing their branding as an icon of love and romance.
To me,I watch,and I feel in the ads...A moving plot which makes me feel that I ought to cherish my love ones.
What about you?
Feel Free to share by dropping a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment