Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

"Son/Girl,I ate all your Halloween Candies!"



Simply find this video making my day laughing crazily,with the response from the kids after knowing their parent eating up their candies.



This was a challenge from a TV programme by Jimmy Kimmel set on Halloween Night (last Monday)
Seriously I like some of the responses from them....

My Favourite lines in this clip...
Parent 1: I ate all your Halloween Candies.
Kid 1: What? *Blur*

Parent 2: I ate all your Halloween Candies.
Kid 2: *Vent his anger,punch the wall*

Parent 3: I ate all your Halloween Candies.
Kid 3 :YOU SNEAKY MOM! 

Simply like their cute little responses.

*While writing this post,my mom was feeding the little one,and suddenly her playset on her walker,ran out of battery and asked me to change the battery,and says Miss A. jiak battery(Miss A. eat battery), and the little one just gave a look and say EH!* (Cuteness)

No comments:

Post a Comment