Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

The Muppets:My Favourite Muppet is...

Everyone will have their Favourite Muppets of all time...
Created by Father of Muppets,Jim Henson in 1954-1955 \
I bet you do not find The Muppets a stranger,Names like Beaker,Miss Piggy,Pepe the Prawns,Gonzo the Great.
My Favourite Muppet is ...


My favourite Muppet is Kermit the Frog.
I would say Kermit started off from coat from Jim Henson's Mom, with 2 halves of Ping Pong Ball creating the eyes.

Kermit The Frog is one of the most eloquent of the Muppets.
Petite in size,quirky,and I enjoy laughing when I see Kermit.
(Seriously,Kermit has made my day when I hear this song.)

Besides that, Kermit the Frog is the most prominent figure among the muppets and most iconic figure created by Jim Henson.

Of Course... How can I forget!!!

Catch The Muppets in cinemas this 8 December 2011 and
like the 
Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment