Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

EP Introduction: 謝謝你們 愛我的每個人

374 days...This is the number of days Selina Jen(from Taiwanese Girl Band) took to recuperate and get back on foot again from a grave accident which got her to injured with a third Degree Burns on her.

It's heart wrenching when I heard the news last year.

374 days later,two days counting down into her wedding night,she released this EP(aka Extended Play) Track.

Penned by Local talent JJ Lin (林俊杰) and composed by an award winning Composer cum long time collaborator 姚若龍,this song marked as a representation piece for Selina and a thanksgiving gift for fans of SHE,Selina and the friend from the media.

I admit,I just heard the song today as a bunch of my peeps shared it like some virus.
But I was surprised and decided to share this out.

Here's wishing Selina and A-Chung all the best in their final leg of Wedding Preparation 
and to a blissful marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment