Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

About...Tiger Translate

In the world of Tiger Translate...it's not about Tiger Beer alone...it's yet a collaboration effort between the artists...
But it's where...
TIGER BEER MEETS ART

Tiger Translate events are a multi-sensory fusion of art, design and music.
AND IT'S BACK IN SINGAPORE FOR THE 2ND TIME,SINCE 2008!

Themed "Suspended Animation".Tiger Translate allows emerging Asian artists and internationally renowned artists to share ideas and explore areas for collaboration.


The Artists includes...
New Zealand’s Isaac Aesili and Singapore's Syndicate, featuring the awe-inspiring beats of Darren Dubwise and remarkable visual designs from Kiat and Cherry Chan as they debut the concept of California’s HIT+RUN crew in Singapore.

About HIT+RUN
HIT+RUN is On-site LIVE Screen printing.It may comes in many forms,but in this case...this time round,it's T-Shirts!

Here's what you have to do...
Step 1: Grab A shirt
Step 2: Choose your design...Maximum up to 3 designs.

 Step 3: Watch the guy does the Work!

 Work iN progress...
Second Design on my T-shirt
Layering the Colour on the shirt.
 
And it dries and repeat for the last time
Here's my end product,after drying.

 Front. HIT+Run x Tiger Translate.
Back. HIT+Run X Tiger Translate.
I named this work. "3 Design.Anything.Anyway."
I named it this because I chose 3 design,the Screen Printer asked me where I should put the design be imprinted on,I mentioned "Anything" and "Anyway". Hence the title. 

Each Shirt is Unique on its own. I have mine and I guess I can't give it out as much as I love to.


Apart from the On-site Screen Printing,There's Live DJ on deck in da House.

 Of course, every participant gets to be an Artist(or paintbrush) using their Motion to create an Art on the projected screen. 

Example 1

 Example 2

Example 3

Of course, this time with the involvement between brands,Tiger Translate collaborate with Dr. Martens Airwave with the First Stand Forever cone...to store our finger food. (And it comes with 2 Tiger Crystals.)
 
It has been a fun event. And Kudos to the the organizers who made it possible.

P.S I am not obliged to post any content for this event. But I chose to,by voluntary and for the excitement to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment